07 October 2012

Travel Day

After 29 hours of travel (Greyhound, unfortunately) I am arrived at my new company's orientation.  Or at least I'm checked into the hotel and the first day of orientation is tomorrow.

Smoking rooms were all that was available... which is kinda gross, to be honest. They've promised to move me to a non-smoking (aka breathing) room if one opens up. There's some kind of convention in town this week and the hotel is booked up.

So tired!  You can never really sleep on a bus... especially since every two or three hours, they make you disembark and hang out in some random bus station for 30 minutes or an hour. 

Picked up a salad from a restaurant across the street from the hotel.  A few gallons of water from the gas station and I'm good to go.  After a nice hot shower and a full night's sleep, I'll be right as rain.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment