03 February 2013

Fun With Redneck Teenagers

I'm in southern Tennessee for the moment, delivering in Alabama tomorrow morning. My last two trips have been such that I have more than enough time to get there and squeeze in a reset because of how the delivery schedule falls. So I'm starting tomorrow morning with a fresh 70 hours.

Nothing much to report. Something funny did happen yesterday. I was in Illinois and walking from the truck stop to a nearby restaurant... when I got catcalled by a group of teenage boys wearing cowboy hats (and driving around in a Chevy sedan). When I got to the restaurant, they walked in just ahead of me.... and were mortified that I just stood right in front of them. I stared right at them (or the tops of their heads.... I was at least six inches taller than any of them and they were all very intently staring at their boots).

No comments:

Post a Comment